PIAVAL SRL is the Controller of the personal data collected in the form and by using services and website. The list of the processors is kept at its registered office.
A cookie is a small text file containing some brief information related to the activities of a user on a website, which have been stored on the accessing device. Cookies does not damage your device and consent us to offer you a better and faster navigation on our website.
Any additional information, such as those that allow us to send you advertising content, is stored only after your consent expressed with the simple navigation on the website or with the mechanisms described below.
We invite you to read the following information to better understand what kind of cookies we use and how to manage your preferences.
Kind of cookies used on our website:
- Technical cookies: they are needed to the website functioning and allows you to accede to its functions (the so-called navigation cookies) and are mostly session cookies. We may use also functional cookies which consent us to save your preferences and settings, improving your navigation experience on our website (e.g. to visit the website section in the chosen language or according to the country from which it is browsed; to save your preferences in terms of acceptance of the cookies or not). These cookies will not be deleted upon shutting down the browser to ensure their functionality and to save your preferences; they have, however, a predetermined maximum duration (up to X days) and after the expiry period they automatically are deactivated. These cookies and their collected data will not be used for other purposes. No consent is required to install technical cookies; we proceed to install them automatically by accessing the website or following your request of certain functionalities. At any time, you may decide to disable cookies changing the browser settings; however, in such a situation, you may not be able to use the full functionality of this website.
- Analytical Cookies: used to collect information related to the use of the website and for anonymous statistical analysis in order to improve the website and to make the content more attractive and accommodating the wishes of the user. This kind of technical cookies collects anonymously data related to the user’s activity and how he/she logged into the website. The analytical cookies are sent by the website itself or by third-party domains.
- Third-party cookies: they incorporate third-party functionalities into the website pages, such as icons and the expressed preferences in social network sharing the contents of the website or using third-party softwares (such as mapping softwares and others offering additional services). These cookies are sent by third-party domains and by the partner websites offering their functionalities on the website pages.
PIAVAL SRL in accordance with the current regulations, shall not be required to ask for consent for the technical and analytical cookies, as far they are necessary to the service provision.
For the other types of cookies, User may express his/her consent with the following:
- through specific browser configurations or related software used to navigate around the web pages;
- changing settings in using third-party services.
Both solutions may prevent the user to use or display some part of the website.
When acceding the website, it will be displayed a banner informing you that we use third-party’s cookies and by closing the banner itself or continuing to browse in the website, the user gives his/her consent in using cookies.
We will keep a record of your possible consent using a technical cookie. By this way, we avoid showing you the cookies banner during the following website visits; if you decide to delete the technical cookies, we will lose your consent and display to you the cookie banner again on you next visit.
Activation and deactivation of cookies by browser
You shall select a browser from the list of the most popular software changing cookies settings. If your browser does not appear, please refer to the manufacturer's documentation.